After determining our carbon footprint for 2021 for the first time, we also determined it for 2022 and were able to make a further contribution to counteracting climate change by offsetting it. Since June 13, 2023, we have had the CO2 offset certificate for 2022 and are thus climate-neutral in accordance with the global Verified Carbon Standard for CO2 accounting.
Facts and figures
|DAKOSY Datenkommunikationssystem AG
|Hamburg (head office), Bonn, Frankfurt/Main, Konstanz
|CargoSoft GmbH, Bremen
|Hamburger Transport industry
- Use of our services and software via the DAKOSY-cloud
- Software operation and data storage are carried out in our data centers
- No financial or organisational investments for internal IT systems
- No maintenance or upkeep costs
- Invoices may be billed on a flat-rate and/or per-transaction basis
Our data centers work for you!
All DAKOSY solutions are operated through two data centers in Germany and can be used by our customers via SaaS (Software as a Service) or as a cloud service. The two data centers designed for rendundant services ensure constant access to all systems. Our experienced staff specializes in the operation of all network, storage and server systems. With our extensive technical and organizational processes, we ensure the security of your data at all times.