What you can expect:
- You will work as a permanent member of an agile software development team
- Support of the complete product life cycle from requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing to operational use
- Conception and design of solutions and architectures up to entire system landscapes
- Analysis, estimation, implementation and testing of user stories in interdisciplinary teams
- Preferably also with experience with focus topics such as microservices, continuous delivery (with Jenkins) Docker and Kubernetes or automated testing
What you bring on board:
- Completed university studies in (business) informatics or comparable qualification.
- Very good knowledge of German (C1/C2 level), both written and spoken, as well as good English skills.
- Are passionate about programming, especially in Java, and bring your expertise to us.
- Several years of experience in Java and involvement in larger projects.
- Ideally knowledge in the logistics industry.
What we can inspire you with:
- Exciting and innovative projects for customers in the logistics sector
- Use of relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL and IBM DB2
- A secure job with good development prospects in an internationally operating company
- Individual training and further education
- An attractive salary with many additional benefits
- A family-friendly company with health and talent management
- Possibility to work in a home office
- A highly motivated, young, innovative team and a collegial working atmosphere
Wr look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your desired income.
DAKOSY Datenkommunikationssystem AG · Dorota Jarkulisch · Mattentwiete 2 · 20457 Hamburg · firstname.lastname@example.org